SEPA (Southeast European Pharmaceutical Association will be recognized as an important organization, which will initiate the progress of the pharmaceutical profession for better public health of people from Southeastern Europe.
Unification of all pharmacists from Southeastern Europe into a unique organization will be used to work on preservation and building up the pharmaceutical profession.
- Building and maintaining effective communication channels in order to strengthen the relationships with members of the association, and at the same time building better relationships with individuals and state organizations and organizations from European Union.
- Public advocacy of association for solving economical, political and legal issues in the field of pharmacy.
- The promotion the pharmacists values to citizens in order to insure the optimal and the appropriate drug use for the benefit of citizens.
- Insure public access to new knowledge from the pharmaceutical areas for the pharmacists and also for the general population as well as new challenges and competences, and continuous education by offering innovative and unique programs and training projects.
- Through training projects in local communities accomplish education, health care and treatment of individuals.
- To promote, support and work on finding solutions together for visible problems in pharmaceutical profession.
- To review optimal and rational drug use within the institutions once again.
- Provide patients, pharmacists (master of Pharmacy, pharmacy students and pharmaceutical technicians) with unique voice for evaluating pharmacy.
- Strongly accept responsibility of association for better public health
- Harmonize pharmaceutical regulations and legal legislations.
Evaluate and care for health and well-being of citizens of Southeastern Europe
Safety and efficiency of the use of medicines and medical devices
Cooperation between health workers and institutions
Development and innovatively, opportunities for new educations and training programs
Clearly represent the purpose and goals of association